Terms and Conditions
Allied Health Tools LLC, a Florida limited liability company, (hereinafter “Allied Health Tools” or “We/Us/Our”) provides educational products, services, courses, course materials, and subscriptions via our website (located at https://alliedhealthtools.com, https://ahtlearn.com), YouTube (located at https://www.youtube.com/AlliedHealthToolsLLC) and other platforms which may be added or removed at any time. Collectively, these sites are referred to as the “Platform(s)” and include all versions accessible through all devices (such as mobile and desktop apps, web browsers, etc.).
Terms & Conditions Agreement
All visitors (hereinafter, “User(s)”, “You” or “Your”) to our Platforms are subject to the terms, conditions and notices set forth in these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”). Purchasers of Our products or subscribers to Our services may be subject to additional rules applicable to such transactions. These Terms & Conditions may be amended from time-to-time.
By using Our Platforms, viewing Our Materials, purchasing Our products (physical and/or digital) or subscribing to Our services, You accept these Terms & Conditions and agree to comply with all of its provisions.
If You do not wish to accept these Terms & Conditions, DO NOT USE OUR PLATFORMS, PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS OR SUBSCRIBE TO OUR SERVICES.
Purchases and Subscriptions
Subscription Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your subscription payments at any time by following these simple steps. Once you cancel your subscription, you will automatically be unenrolled from the subscription-based course after your current billing cycle ends.
Monthly Subscription Plans
Your first payment automatically enrolls you into a monthly payment plan until you cancel. When canceling a monthly subscription, all future charges associated with future months of your subscription will be canceled.
Your cancellation will become effective at the end of your current monthly billing period. You will not receive a refund; however, your course access and accompanying subscriber benefits will continue for the remainder of the current monthly billing period.
Annual Subscription Plans
Your first payment automatically enrolls you into an annual payment plan until you cancel. When canceling an annual subscription, all future charges associated with future years of your subscription will be canceled.
Your cancellation will become effective at the end of your current annual billing period. You will not receive a refund; however, your course access and accompanying subscriber benefits will continue for the remainder of the current year's billing period.
Conduct of Users
Users of Our Platforms understand and agree that Our Platforms may only be used for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
Users of Our Platforms represent that You are of legal age and capable of forming a binding contract with Us. These Terms & Conditions are a binding contract.
Prohibited Conduct. Users of Our Platforms understand and agree that You will not engage in any of the following conduct (collectively, “Prohibited Conduct”).
- You will not violate or encourage the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- You will not collect or store personal data about other Users of our Platforms or solicit personal information from any other Users of our Platforms.
- You will not act in any manner which will cause other Users to believe that You are any other person or entity other than who You actually are, or cause other Users to believe that You represent any other person or entity other than who You actually represent.
- You will not submit or distribute any so-called “spam” or “junk mail” or “chain letters” or otherwise promote any commercial endeavor.
- You will not solicit money, goods or services for private gain.
- You will not disrupt or interfere with the security or use of our Platforms.
- You will not damage our Platforms through the submission or use of any damaging software or other actions.
- You will not use or attempt to use any other User’s account or identity.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any User’s account or to any of Our Platforms.
- You will not engage in any conduct that may interfere with any User’s or third-party’s ability to access or enjoy Our Platforms.
- You will not assist any third-party in engaging in any Prohibited Conduct.
Links to our Platforms. You may provide links to the home page of Our Platforms, but not to any other content within Our Platforms. You may not provide links that frame Our content. You may not provide links in a manner that may damage Our reputation or that might indicate any form of association with Us or endorsement by Us.
- Ownership. You agree that any content submitted by You at anytime to or through any of Our Platforms (hereinafter, “Submitted Content”) becomes Our sole and exclusive property. Submitted Content includes, but is not limited to, questions, comments, e-mails, chats, messages or other writings, photographs, audio and/or video recordings, and all other content in any medium of expression. In the event that these Terms & Conditions, in the applicable jurisdictions, do not convey all rights to any Submitted Content, then you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, and sub-licensable license to copy, transmit, use, create derivative works from or otherwise exploit all Submitted Content. You hereby waive any moral rights (Droit Moral) you may have to such Submitted Content and agree that You waive any claims You may have under any theory of law or equity regarding Our use in any manner of any Submitted Content. In addition, all Submitted Content is deemed to be, and warranted by You to be, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing Submitted Content, You agree that We may use, disclose or otherwise exploit the Submitted Content in any manner. You also agree that We are not responsible for the conduct of other uses of Our Platforms or any third parties with whom You or We share Your Submitted Content.
- Prohibited Content. Submitted Content shall not contain any of the following (hereinafter, “Prohibited Content”) and You agree not to submit any of the following Prohibited Content:
- Submissions that promote any commercial activity other than commercial activity provided through Our Platforms.
- Submissions that are illegal, promote or advocate illegal activity or otherwise violate the criminal or civil laws of any jurisdiction.
- Submissions that are libelous, slanderous, defamatory, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Submissions that are intended to harass, vilify or annoy any third-party.
- Submissions that are discriminatory against any individual on the basis of any personal characteristics.
- Submissions that are indecent, pornographic or otherwise contain sexually explicit material or language.
- Submissions that infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- Submissions that infringe on the personal rights of any individual including, but not limited to, any rights of privacy or publicity.
- Submissions that purport to originate from any individual or entity other than the individual actually submitting the content.
- Termination of Access. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or revoke access to our Platforms to any User at any time in the exercise of Our sole discretion.
- Cooperation with legal process. We reserve the right to assist law enforcement in the investigation of any crime or occurrence and to cooperate with any legal process in the exercise of Our sole discretion.
- Our Rights. Our Platforms and the entire content appearing in Our Platforms including all text, images, software code, Submitted Content, audio and video and the design, layout, functionality and features of Our Platforms (collectively, “Our Materials”) are owned by Us, Our licensors of Our Materials and other providers of Our Materials. Our Materials are subject to the laws of the United States and other jurisdictions via statute, treaty or otherwise. Such laws include those governing copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights (hereinafter, collectively, “Our Rights”). We reserve all of Our Rights to Our Materials. You are permitted to use Our Platforms solely for the non-commercial uses described in connection with our products and services. No grant of Our Rights is expressed or implied in any use of or transaction through Our Platforms. Any license to Our Materials, expressed or implied, is subject to revocation at will in the exercise of Our sole discretion.
- No License. You may not, directly or indirectly, copy, display, perform, distribute, creative derivative works from, modify or otherwise exploit Our Materials except as may be permitted for specific content as part of a transaction involving Our services. You may not use any of Our Materials or Our trademarks, logos or tradenames without Our express, prior, written permission.
- Third Party Rights. Some content appearing in our Platforms may be owned by third parties and are licensed for use by Us. You may not, directly or indirectly, copy, display, perform, distribute, creative derivative works from, modify or otherwise exploit any third-party content except as may be permitted for specific content as part of a transaction involving Our services. Trademarks and trade names of third parties remain the ownership of those third parties and may not be used without the permission of their respective owners.
- Allegations of Infringement (DMCA). If You believe that any of Our Materials violates Your copyright(s) or other rights, You may request removal of those materials from Our Platforms by submitting written notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”). Your notice must include the following:
- Your name, address and contact information.
- A copy of the work(s) You believe are being infringed upon within Our Platforms.
- A readily identifiable description and location with Our Platforms of the work(s) You believe are infringing.
- A statement signed by You attesting that You are acting on behalf of the copyright owner and that You believe, in good faith, that that the works You identified as infringing are being used without authorization.
- Send your DMCA Notice to:
Allied Health Tools LLC
ATTN: Copyright Agent
5451 N. State Road 7 #590042
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33359
Email: [email protected]
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and legal fees).
Limitation of Liability
- As-Is / As-Available. All of Our Platforms and Our Materials are provided to You on an as-is and as-available basis. The information presented on or through Our Platforms are made available solely for general information purposes. We do not make any statements regarding the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third-party, for the content or accuracy of materials provided by any third parties. We provide no guarantee that Our Platforms or Our Materials will be available at any given time or through any given device. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend Our Platforms, and any service or material that we provide on Our Platforms, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of Our Platforms are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- No Warranties expressed or implied. Your use of Our Platforms and Our Materials is at Your own risk. We make no warranty, express or implied, regarding Our Platforms, Our Materials or the accuracy, applicability, or usability of Our Materials for any purpose. We make no warranty that use of Our Platforms is free of viruses or other harmful or incompatible software that may damage any device on which You view Our Platforms or Our Materials. We disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for any particular purpose.
- Not liable for content. You assume any risk associated with any reliance You place on Our Materials whether such content is provided by Us or by any Users of Our Platforms or any other third-parties.
- No Legal Advice. Our Materials are not to be construed as legal advice in any manner. You should consult an attorney of Your choosing regarding any legal matter that You may have and not rely on any of Our Materials in making any decisions or taking or refraining from any actions.
- No Medical Advice. Our Materials are not to be construed as medical advice in any manner. You should consult an licensed physician of Your choosing regarding any health or medical matter that You may have and not rely on any of Our Materials in making any decisions or taking or refraining from any actions.
- Opinions expressed are of individuals. Our Materials may contain opinions regarding a particular subject. In such event, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors of those materials and are not to be construed as Our opinions. We are not responsible for any such opinions.
- Third-Party Links. We are not liable for any content or otherwise contained on any website or otherwise that You may encounter when following any link to any third-party. If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third-party websites.
- Limitation of Damages. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Allied Health Tools, its licensors, licensees, affiliates or partners, or the officers, directors, shareholders, equity-holders, members, employees, agents or attorneys of same be liable for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, any claims for damages arising from loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, or any other such damages under any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of Our Platforms or Our Materials. You are solely responsible for any loss, claims or damages arising from any of Your Prohibited Conduct or Prohibited Submissions.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Allied Health Tools, its licensors, licensees, affiliates or partners, and the officers, directors, shareholders, equity-holders, members, employees, agents or attorneys of same, from and against any claim arising from or related to Your breach of these Terms & Conditions and/or Your Prohibited Conduct and/or Your Prohibited Submissions.
Any Disputes shall be resolved by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator in accordance with the then-existing rules of The Florida Dispute Resolution Center (See: https://www.flcourts.org/Resources-Services/Alternative-Dispute-Resolution). In the event that such arbitration service is no longer operating, then the Arbitration service of the American Arbitration Association shall substitute. Venue for any such dispute shall be the County of Broward and Florida laws shall apply. You further agree that this dispute resolution mechanism shall be Your sole means to seek a remedy for any Dispute and that You will not engage in any class action or other collective action regarding any Dispute You may have with us. You understand that by voluntarily providing information to Us, by using Our Website or by otherwise engaging in any transaction with Us involving Our products or services, that You are waiving any rights to a trial by jury or to join any collective or class action litigation involving any Dispute.
The Website is operated by Allied Health Tools LLC. If you have any questions, please contact us via:
Allied Health Tools LLC
5451 N. State Road 7 #590042
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33359