Accessibility Statement for Allied Health Tools LLC
Allied Health Tools LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Allied Health Tools LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Allied Health Tools:
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Allied Health Tools is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Allied Health Tools, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below. Known limitations for Allied Health Tools:
- Keyboard navigation works with most of our content. Some of the embedded eLearning interactions may have limited functionality with keyboard use. If you any encounter issues with keyboard functionality, we can provide an alternative means to access the information upon request.
- Refer to the contact information in the Feedback section below to send us your request. Please include details such as the location and title of the content in need, as well as any specific accommodations requested. We will try our best to help with a solution.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Allied Health Tools. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Allied Health Tools:
- E-mail: [email protected]
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
This statement was created on 6 July 2020 and updated on 14 February 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
Select one of our simple and affordable plans!
Which plan fits your needs?
- Get unlimited access to all courses and resources for one full year.
- This plan is best for getting instant access to every course and resource in our catalog, including new additions. You can begin sharpening your skills right away.
- Your subscription will automatically renew until you cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any time, and your access will remain active until the current period ends.
- Get unlimited campus-wide access to all courses and resources for one full year.
- This plan is best for equipping all teachers and students with every course and resource in our catalog, including new additions.
- You can give everyone at your campus instant access with our simple enrollment process. When you subscribe, you will receive a unique code within 24 hours to share with your campus. Simply have everyone use the code at checkout for instant cost-free access.
- Your subscription will automatically renew until you cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any time, and your access will remain active until the current period ends. If you have questions, reach out via our Contact Form or at [email protected]. We're here to assist!